Plan for College and Career Readiness Conference (PCCR)
To schedule your 7th graders PCCR meeting use the
Si prefiere tener la cita en Espanol porfavor llame a Sr. Farley (435-833-1921) para fijar la cita.
From the Online Scheduler Home Page
- Choose “Tooele Junior High CCR” from the drop-down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password “Roadrunner”
- Enter your student’s “Student ID”. If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date
- Your student’s counselor will be displayed. Check the box next to your students’ counselor.
- You will then see the available time slots for your students’ counselor
- Select the time that works best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number if you need to cancel your appointment(s)).
- Make sure your email is correct on ASPIRE(SIS).
- Zoom meeting information will be sent to you via email from ASPIRE.
7th Grade PCCR
Beginning in 7th grade, college and career ready meetings are held each year until student has graduated from high school. What is the purpose of College and Career Readiness conference?
Goal setting and planning
Next step plans
This 30 minute meeting is held individually with the student, parent, and student's counselor at the beginning of the year.
8th grade PCCR